We hope to spur some historical discussion about the Battle, and take some fresh looks at the actions of the participants, the events, the decisions, and the location itself, and what it all means when put together.
Welcome to Three Days at GettysburgHere we discuss the people, decisions, events and terrain that made up the 1863 Battle of Gettysburg. We encourage engagement through comments, discussion, questions and answers. Please note: you can enlarge images by clicking on them. Come back again...and again...and please, enjoy your visit.
Sign up for email notice of new posts.Please enter your name and email address to receive new post notices.
Visit “Painting the Soul of America
- All material on this site is copyrighted © material. To copy or disseminate without permission of the authors is a violation of US Copyright Statutes ©. Permission can be requested via the email me link below. ©Copyright 2013-2015 Three Days at Gettysburg. All rights reserved.
Email The Author
- Battle of Monterey Pass
- CS – AL 15th – Oates
- CS – AL 44th – Perry
- CS – AL 47th – Campbell
- CS – AL 48th – Sheffield
- CS – AL 4th – Scruggs
- CS – Garnett’s Brigade – SHSP
- CS – Hood’s Report
- CS – Johnson’s Division
- CS – Lee’s Report
- CS – The Struggle for Round Top – Law
- CS – TX 5th – Bryan
- CS — Wright, Ambrose R., B. Gen.
- CS – TX 5th – Rogers
- Farnsworth Bio
- Lee orders Ewell to Gettysburg
- Longstreet at Gettysburg – from his Memoirs
- Positions – July 1 Evening
- Rebs March Through Greencastle
- US – 5th NJ Infantry
- US – Gettysburg Papers – MOLLUS
- US – ME 20th – Chamberlain
- US – Meade Bio
- US – NY 44th – Connor
- US – OH 8th
- US – PA 83rd – Woodward
- US – Reynolds bio